HI,

Are the traffic police clamping down? There were a lot of rules that seemed to be ignored in the past which are now being enforced more rigourously.More people are apparently being done for using mobile phones while driving. Not a bad thing in my opinion.A friend of ours has just been fined €150 for driving whilst wearing flip flops. Shoes worn whilst driving must have a strap at the back to prevent them coming off. I can understand that, I couldn't drive in flip flops if I wanted to, but €150 seems a bit excessive. At least it will stop her doing it again.Didn't realise that it was illegal to drive topless. I assumed it to be the case for women but it seems that law applies to men as well. They could have a field day on the roads coming away from the beaches.It also seems it is illegal to wear sunglasses in a tunnel. That also makes sense as it helps to be able to see where you are going, but I didn't realise that you could be done for it if you didn't take them off in a short tunnel.Any other unusual, or not well known, rules we should be aware of?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26931
animated collaboration solution video

Thank you.