HI,

A year ago, someone broke into my (then new) car and stole the stereo out of it. My brother gave me his old radio from his car, but it's starting to have problems - the CD eject mechanism isn't working most of the time. In addition, I've never been able to get the automatic antenna to work with the radio, but I don't know if that's a problem with the radio (which claims to support that feature) or damage done when they broke into my car.
I'm about to go on a long roadtrip next month, and I really need to listen to tunage on my trip. I've got a metric ton of CDs to bring with me, but ideally I'd like to rip them all to .mp3, burn them to a DVD (all my CDs would fit on one DVD in .mp3 format) and use that. I have no problem with installing the equipment myself, except for the antenna problem, which might require a professional to take a look at the system.I'm not looking for any high-end equipment - the speakers are stock, and I don't plan on changing that. I'm also on a budget. Anybody got any suggestions? Any avoid at all costs?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic … p;t=145220
Compliance Management Software Example

Thank you.